• In the Spotlight:

test phobia

My DH and I have been ttc and I am a week late. I had really bad cramping and sharp pains on my left lower abdomen which my sister in law said could have been me ovulating. I had cramps again on the 16th and I really thought I was going to get my period because they felt just like that and they were very strong. But they lasted til 9 that night and went away then my abdomen muscles just felt tired and sore like when you do too many situps. I was thinking since I didn't get my period maybe that was implantation cramps?! How long after implantation is it safe to test? I am afraid to test because I don't want it to say negative lol I do have some pregnancy symptoms and feel pregnant but I think if i want a baby bad enough i could probably imagine that too lol

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had implant bleeding not cramping with my second and the test was pos 2 days later. I did take the test in the middle of the afternoon but it is usually best to test the first time you use the bathroom in the morning as it would have the highest amount of hormones. GL!
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If you are a week late for your period then you should be fine to test now and get an accurate result.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If your a week late- go test! It really is the only way to know for sure- your levels will definately give you a positive YES or NO : ) Good luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009