Has anyone ever had a half pos line on a pregnancy test.

(I AM NOT ASKING IF I AM PREGNANT) I took a test this morning waited the 2 minutes and went to look and a faint pos line was there but it was only half. Has this happened to anyone and were you pregnant
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah that has happen to me and so the next morning i went to my family planning and took a test...and i was pregnant. so maybe you should take another test
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have had a half line and a faint positive and I was pregnant. If you wait a few days and test again it will probably be a stronger line.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 11:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes, with my 1st baby the pregnancy test had a very very faint line- my hubby actually called the hotline phone number on the home pregnancy package to ask about it- and yes, they said any line no matter how faint meant I was Pregnant! Of course, I didn't believe them- so I bought 3 more tests and all came back positive- They where right! LOL
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009