Are you happy with your hair color?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes!!! I love being a natural redhead!!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Not really. It use to be blonde but I dyed it brown so much it's hard to get it like it was!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• eh... not so much. i would like it to be darker, but last time i tried to dye it "cola brown" it turned out "morticia adams black"!!!! then i had to pay $300 to get it corrected, so i wont be messing with my hair color any time soon. haha
    aml8808

Answer by aml8808 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I love my natural color... I have great highlights in the summer and in the winter I get red running through the back of it. I love being a brunette and don't plan on changing it.
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 11:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have been dying my hair since I was 14 so when I get bored with my hair color I change it.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes I am thank you!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't know what my hair color is anymore! I dunno somewhere between brownish baby poop blended in with carrot juice!! who knows lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah, it's not natural. I get my hair done different like every 2 months and I just got it done on saturday.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I love my hair color. I have brown hair with red and blonde highlights (naturally). The highlights show very well in the summer. My hair gets darker in winter and lighter in summer. I wouldn't change it at all.
    Jessmount

Answer by Jessmount at 12:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Nope. Never been happy with it. Its blah.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009