I'm 8 weeks Pregnant.. When i used the bathroom and wiped, It looked like I blew my nose on the tissue.. is this normal?

Ther was no blood... Just mucus like stuff..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, and as some other mom once told me, be prepared to go out and buy some pantyliners, if you haven't already! lol

and GL!
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 3:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes its very normal... be prepared to have some sort of discharge your entire pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes, that is completely normal. Right now your body is producing mucous so that it can plug your cervix during your pregnancy. As your due date approaches you may see mucous again, but mixed with blood. The layman's term for this is "bloody show" and its an indicator that your body is getting ready for parturition.
    Linds2Horse

Answer by Linds2Horse at 11:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Agree... it is a very normal part of pregnancy. Something you just have to get used to for the next 32 weeks.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I remember the first time this happened to me. LOL I was so freaked out. As long as there are no significant odors or colors the discharge is normal.
    Anonymous

• Happens to all of us lucky preggo ladies. Just make sure it dont happen to often because when your in the first weeks of pregnancy your body is still unsure of what is growing inside it and treats it as an infection. If you have any problems urinating or itchyness you might have a vaginal infection. Your body treats the baby like an infection so it tries to fight it off with other infections. So keep on top of it sweetie. Good luck!
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009