I WANT TO WORK FROM HOME

Help....I don't want to pay. I don't want to do surverys. I don't want to recruit people. I just want to work from home and everything I have come in contact with just keeps sending back to those stupid places to pay money surverys or recruit. What do I do? I love computers and really good with it. I type 80 wpm. Any suggesstions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Can you do transcription?  I have to suggestions.  First if you have thought about transcription work, look at www.mtdaily.com.  Secondly I found excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info.  There are genuine ideas with NO SELLINGS ANYTHING.  Just ideas.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Why don't you try taking a medical transcription course? That's what I do and I love it. Check out MTDAILY.COM or google medical transcription classes.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• GO TO WWW.SCAMBUSTERS.ORG AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT TO AVOID. THERE ARE WAYS TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY HERE. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN-MINDED AND COACHABLE FIRST!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 9:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Hey, I think at 80 wpm you should be a MT. I went to CareerStep which is one of the top respected schools to employers by far. Check it out. Companies like MedQuist hire graduates right away with no experiencee from CareerStep. They also have a payment plan to help with the cost and this comes at a cool time because if you enroll by the end of January I can get you a $250 discount. Email me if you are interested.
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 1:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009