I live in a....

tiny apartment, just me and my baby girl. I need some storage ideas, I feel SO cluttered I hate it :( Any ideas for my stuff, her stuff, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, front room haha. I need any ideas!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in a house...there are 5 of us and we have so outgrown it but I don't want to buy a new one because my sons will be off to college with in 2 years. So...I was in the same boat trying to de-clutter and find space for all my "stuff". I bought 4 hanging shoe bags (the one with all the shoe pockets) and placed them on the inside of 3 closet doors (the coat, linen, and master bath closet) There is so much storage space and it's really helped out a lot. I also use one for my business. I have a home day care and I use the 4th one for diapers, powders, ointments...you name it...baby stuff is in it. Good Luck : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If you can get a cubed wall unit those are awesome. You wil have to hang it yourself and if youre not handy then I would get a family member or neighbor to help b/c they can be tricky! But it gets stufff up off the floor and Can be pretty stylish too! You can even get bins to put in them.
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I did to along time ago... You can do so much with a small place and look diff., like i went and got those plastic milk crates behind food stores, make diff shapes and colors, like shelfs in diff shapes, spray paint them, hang then on the wall... I also went to the dollar tree "where everthing is dollar" and got stuff i could paint and hang...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Buy some decorative bins or boxes to organize your stuff in. You can get some at Homegoods or Bed & Bath, just an idea.
    Anonymous

• storage bins nice big baskets.or just throw everything out you really dont need.
    blsource

Answer by blsource at 12:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• anything you can hang on the wall to get it off the floor is a great thing :).. or things that can go under the bed... I even have bins that go under the couches. lol.. we didn't have closets, so anything I could put something in was great... like tp, i hung a basket next to the tolet, and that's where they went... make up... I used old wipe boxes.. extra pantry stuff... I got a rack for the kitchen for my most commonly used things so they were there, and I wasn't taking up what little counter space I had left. Papers..got a night stand with lots of drawers. Also got a shelve, to put everything else on.. put books on it, baskets of craft stuff, photos in another basket, cds on another shelve... some nic nacs.. etc. just take advantage of everything you have.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009