Am I pregnant

I think im around 3 weeks pregnant. I though it was too early to take a test. This morning im experiencing some bleeding. I was not suppose to start my period for another 6 days. i have also had cramping for a week. What does this mean??

Steph1252

Asked by Steph1252 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like a period?

but how are we supposed to know if you are pregnant if you yourself dont know?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sounds like a period to me, which means you are probably not pregnat. if youre not sure wait a week and take a test.
    Anonymous

• You can find out if your pregnant with a pregnancy test the day you where supposed to get your period, or the very first missed day. If you don't do one, you'll never know if you are or not.
    Anonymous

• You're probably just having an early period. Either way we can't give you an answer. Try taking a test.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sounds like a period to me.
    Anonymous