• In the Spotlight:

What McCain supporter is ready to move on and pull together to try to help America come togethger and try to be positive ?

Why do you all wish to keep the negativity going when we should really try to come together now more than ever and im saying this no matter who won we the people need to focus on getting ourselves together. Its not about one man, neither man, its about us!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I hardly think we're going to change anyone's point of view. Not now, not a year from now, not ever.

And the anon above is case in point. Those that don't want to help aren't going to, and nothing is going to change it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well not everyone that didnt vote for obama was a mccain supporter firstly.....

im really happy to see everyone "coming together" and trying to make this a better place... but what are you all doing?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I haven't seen negativity today.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• hey caitxrawks how do you know that im not an Obama supporter? i could be and STILL think what i said above.
    Anonymous

• What is changing right now? im curious... anything?

i havent noticed any "change" yet.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am working with the agenda I agree with and working to CHANGE the agenda I (as are many other conservatives) I think takes the nation in the wrong direction. There are many political action groups to get involved in to encourage issues be reconsidered.  Every american should be inovled shohuldn't they.  And I haven't seen negative comments of Obama today.  I HAVE seen this question asked a plethora of times.

Shouldn't questioning politicians, and holding every politician accountable (including Obama) the  American Political Process in work?  If more people held their elected officials accountable, THAT WOULD BE CHANGE. jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• still waiting tho.... what are you all doing to "change" america?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009