Im still curious as to what has "Changed" so far in America??

Anything yet?
I'm still waiting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i didnt mean it literally, but this is all i see on tv.

im ready for change sure, of course, and i fully support it, but until it HAPPENS... im not going to worship the ground he walks on, get excited over what dog they are going to get, fill my evening with chatting about what clothing his wife wears, or anything else like that. People are taking it to the damn exTREME crying their eyes out.

[[im probably not going to do any of those things anyway, but hopefully you catch my drift]]

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We're only one day into the new administration.

Give it a few days at least, yeesh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It's been one day. Let's give it a rest already. I'm not a BO fan, but honestly, I think I've had enough.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Come one. Let's be real here.

Anonymous

• Wow.. Nice question. Well, since the early 1900's.. we have had automobiles, women's rights, ending of segregation, medicines, etc.. etc.... I am sure that is not what you are referring to and I will avoid the rest of your question due to your ignorance. The world has many many improvements. Nothing happens overnight, and I would think you'd be mature enough to know that.
    Anonymous

• i agree, i know its been one day, but what place in this country hasnt gone obama crazy with
    "commemorative plates"? dishes, clothing, pictures etc etc..

kay sure he is the first "african american president" but he hasnt done anything yet.
    when he DOES ...THEN maybe ill be interested in an obama commemorative skillet.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well obama cant do everything... the american people have to make changes themselves.... i actually like this question.... MY question is WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING to "change" America?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• but what place in this country hasnt gone obama crazy with "commemorative plates"? dishes, clothing, pictures etc etc..

MY HOUSE!  Wanna come over?  Not a commemorative plate in sight.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you i am not a supporter either but he has been in office what one day, give the man a chance if you want to see him fail then that is all that you will see, if he does do something good for this country you will never see it because all you will be looking for is for the bad stuff.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yeah, I got it. I was being a little silly. Although, on the serious side, I really don't have a picture of the dude in my house (unless he is in the paper this morning, I still haven't taken it to the recycle bin).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009