Painful Orgasms?? TMI....

I just want to know if I'm alone in this. Whenever DH and I have sex and I have an orgasm, it hurts to be touched at all. If he even lightly touches me down there, I about jump off the bed because it hurts (clitoral area).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Yep, after all the blood flow and stimulation it can be pretty tender.
    Anonymous

• i get that too! i get super sensitive and cant do ANYTHING after an orgasm. which really sucks because DH will make sure i finish first and then he wants to keep going for himself. and i cant stand it! i try to just ignore it, but its way too sensitive, i know exactly how you feel!
    Anonymous

• yeah, that's normal... i took a human sexuality class 2 or 3 semesters ago. it should just be sensitive for a few minutes and then go back to normal. i can happen to the man's penis, too. if your dh ejaculates and then doesn't like to be touched or messed with after, it is the same thing...
    aml8808

Answer by aml8808 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yup sometimes it depends 4 me on how long we were having sex and how big the climax
    JBGmom

Answer by JBGmom at 2:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009