IS there anyone that doesn't have credit card debt?

Just wondering if anyone out there doesn't have credit card debt, we are in over our heads in debt and just wanted to ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Me! I'm young though. I'm sure something will happen as I get older, lol. I don't even own any credit cards. I got in trouble with the one I did have. After I paid it off, I canceled it and tore it up.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't... Learned my lesson a long, long time ago... No credit card used in about 15 years! Straight up cash here!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Me... I have zilch! I did have one card and paid it off. Now we only keep them for emergencies. But they are all paid off.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i dont, but my husband does, so i understand what it feels like to have debt. it sucks! ive never been so anxious about money in my entire life, i cant sleep at night now becasue of it, and its technically not even my problem!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We're in our early 30s and we have no credit card debt. Any time we charge anything we pay it off when we get the bill.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 12:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I do not. I did. But I paid off about 15,000 last year before the baby came. I was very adimant about not having debt when Kaylee got here, so I could concentrate on her, so I called a LOT of collectors and made a lot of settlements.

Now I am proud to say I am debt free, and it feels great!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We don't:) We finally paid our debts off.. I will never be in this situation again.
    freespirit227

Answer by freespirit227 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't. I have one credit card, that is for emergencies only. The only emergency I will use it for is something like a hospital visit, major car repair (since I only have the one car), or if I have to make a major house repair (plumbing, electrical, heat, fridge, etc.). I've seen so many stories about people getting into debt and not being able to get out of it that I am too scared to put something on a credit card.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't. I don't put anything on my credit card that I cannot pay off this month. Between my husband and I, we have 3 cards and all are paid off each month. It's not hard to do, you just have to pretend it is cash.
    Anonymous

• I dont really.. I have one credit card with a $500 limit and its at about $450. We could pay it off if we needed to though, so I wouldnt call it "debt".. we just pay the minimum payment or a little more for now.
    MistyAB

Answer by MistyAB at 12:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009