Why didn't the "Liberal" MSM report this?

Everyone was in an uproar over Obama's inauguration costs but the "Liberal Media" failed to mention some details when comparing it to Bush's last one. Like the fact that the $40 mil cost of Dubya's party DIDN'T include security and transportation covered by the Feds but the $150 for Obama's does include those expenses.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200901180003

Friday

Asked by Friday at 12:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good Lord. Drama. I would start smoking, but I hear the price is going up.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Still trying to justify Obama's inaugural costs?! Sorry, it isn't gonna fly!
    Anonymous

• The probably wish that you would have tipped them off!
    Anonymous

• what does this have to do with anything bush is not in office any more so what does it matter.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• mediamatters.org?!?!?! Could you BE any more liberal?! That's like the National Enquirer of "news!"
    Anonymous

• The libs just can't' be happy...even for a day? So, has Obama paid your mortgage this month, did you get your freebie check? Can you see unicorns frolicking in your backyard?!
    Anonymous

• How is this drama? If any of you paid attention you would have noticed I said I wasn't pleased with the money spent. Since then I have done some reading to find out that Obama's cost about the same as Dubya's and considering the drop in the dollar, the first minority president and that Bush's was for his second term I don't think it's a big deal.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We already know the media is liberal. They all but annointed BO as our next president. And by bringing this up, you're just wasting your time. We don't really care, honestly.
    Anonymous

• I will agree so far as to say that I think that every inaugural (for our modern day Presidents) event costs too much and is too over the top.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• this is a drama provoking un-needed post.... its still wrong they spent all that money... if they got it like that... they need to be donating to the needy a hell of a lot more
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009