has your baby done this?

my son is 10 mths old, and he is teething. Last night he woke up at 4am throwing up.He didnt have a fever and he seemed fine and playful afterwards.The only thing different is he cut his 2 front teeth.do you think him throwing up has anything to do with him teething or should I take him to the dr.?First time mom 21 dont know anything about teething or the symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son threw up a few times from teething. He's 9 months and also has reflux, but his pediatrician said its normal for teething to cause spit up. I would say if he was full out VOMITING, maybe you should call the doc. But spit up can be normal. Especially if he seemed fine after that.
    parkersmama08

Answer by parkersmama08 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My daughter threw up a twice when her bottom teeth came in. Just remember that there is a TON of extra spit in their mouths that they are swallowing, and it is normal.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well it wasnt like spit-up..he puked..so i dunno, but he had the reflux too..i dunno
    Anonymous

• Yes my daughter who is 9 months woke up like that when she was 8 months and just threw up all over me.I did notice the next day she had cut her two bottom teeth.she was just fine after that and went back to sleep.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 1:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What does your age have anything to do with this? Way to make young moms look dumb...It's as if you're saying you don't know what to do because you're young.
    Anonymous

• as to lil ms anonymous...i'm not dumb in fact i'm pretty smart.I'm afirst time mother and I dont know everything there is to know about TEETHING I appreciate the women who were not judgemental about my question...thanks for the help my son is feeling much better.It seems some lil girls get on hee to piss people off or they are a lil insecure about thier age and how they parent a child! thanks
    Anonymous