UPDATE: on water breaking...

Okay when I asked the question I already was on my way to L&D cents my OB didnt call back. I went in I told them I thought my water had broke and the told me to change and the took a q-tip and checked if it was my water and sent it to there lab. After being there almost an hour they said it was not my water! they said it might have been pee..but I know it was not pee cuz I smelled it. For thoes of you how was wondering YES i am having a c-setion it is set for this friday. Thanks for everyones help!

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you've been drinking a lot of water it most definitely could have been pee!
    Anonymous

• I ment to say everybody. No I didnt eat or drink anything at the time I was getting out of bed and as I was walking to make my son somthing to eat thats when it stared to drip on my legs.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009