Please,Need Help Fast. (Update)

Ok so I took him to another doctor and she said they are warts. But she also said that just because he has warts on his bottom it does not mean he was sexually abused and that is could be as simple as somebody who has them didn't wash their hands after using the restroom and then changed his diaper. I have to take him to a care center tomorrow at 1:30 to be examined further and then make an appointment with a pedi dermatologist to have them see exactly what kind they are and how to treat it so he can get better. Just goes to show that some people jump to conclusions way to fast huh. I am surely not ever taking him to the woman who was supposed to be his new pedi again. The first two drs I took him to said it was sexual abuse and he could not have got those in any other possible way but I took him to the best childrens hospital in our area and had a true professional look at him and she told me many different ways that this....

Peekalou

Asked by Peekalou at 1:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey there Peekalou, Yoy were right to go to Childrens Hospital---They're the best and most accurate drs in the world. You're usingyour headhere, so don'tlet anyone tell you anything that you KNOW isn't what the problem is!!! Good Luck and God Bless. BIGTWIT
    BigTwit

Answer by BigTwit at 10:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• cont.) could have happened.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 1:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I read your post about this yesterday. I'm sorry this happened to you and glad you got it straightened out. If it were me, I would write a complaint letter to whomever is in charge at the place where the dr. said it was sexual abuse. If the dr. is the one in charge, I would complain to your state's medical board. I understand that they are supposed to watch for things like this but to falsely accuse someone is just as bad, in my opinion.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My daughter has what sounds like the same thing but it's not warts. They are skin tabs from being constipated and straining.. similar to a hemorrhoid. They aren't super common but they happen. It explains the bleeding during stool too - if your baby is getting constipated. Hopefully the pediatric dermatologist can clear this up for you. Good luck!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I tried to tell them that he always strains really hard and has blood in his stool and so far they are still saying it is warts but today he goes in for the full examination and hopefully this all gets better.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009