Implantation bleeding, PCOS, ttc 3 years

I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years back, since then maybe I have had 2 or 3 periods, nothing major. I started metformin, then went off bc the side affects were pretty intense. I am going back on it this next week just a lower dose. 2 days ago I spotted just a tad, then yester day a tad too, nothing today. is that implantation bleeding? could it be? I would never know when I am due for a menstrle cycle as I am beyond irregular. I know you can ovulate while having pcos, but its rare. could I have??? thoughts??? In a couple weeks maybe i will take a test, but I just dont know. when I was spotting we ttc, but I dont know if that helped, or was just a whatever thing. let me know what you think!
thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i took metformin for diabetes...nothing to do w/concieving, sorry I don't know how to help but good luck to you.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i take metformin for pcos everyday w/ dinner and i havnt had a period since i started it a few months ago. my dr said it would be very hard to conceive, but that it wasnt impossible. so i would just take a test in a few weeks good luck :)
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009