Of all religions, which do you think is the most critical and judgemental?

Just wondering what other think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• There are only about a million different types of christians so that's hard to categorize them that way IMO.
    Anonymous

• Catholic.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Muslim
    Anonymous

• Wow, just go ahead and delete this post because it's opening up a can of worms.
    I'm not going to say any religion because there are really good people in every religion and then there are bad one's too. It's not the religion, it's the people in the religion and some are critical and some are not.
    Anonymous

• The actual religion or the people in the religion? I think Christian's are the most judgemental, but I think that gramsmom has it right too, Catholics have the most rules and what not. BTW I'm Christian, I definitely try not to act the way most Christians do though.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There is no need to get offended. They are just opinions. I am the op, and I am Catholic, and I actually do think that they are very judgemental, but I was wondering if I feel that way because they are most of the people I am around, so I am curious if others feel the same.
    Anonymous

• Catholic. I've got friends who changed and converted to another religion because they said catholics are hipocrites.
    miz_kress

Answer by miz_kress at 1:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There are critical and judgmental people in every religion, including mine. Criticism and Judgment are not discriminatory based on ones religion.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Jehova's witnesses, I know cause i been there.
    Anonymous

• I grew up Mormon. I'm not longer associated with that religion...but that would be my pick...based on the people I grew up with.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009