• In the Spotlight:

Maybe I'm paranoid

Since last week, I've had this serve pain in my lower left side. It started around the lower part of my back and moved all the way to the front side of my stomach. I shrugged it off thinking it might have been a kidney infection. But my stomach hurt sooooooooo bad, I thought it was food poisoning.
Now I have no pain, just the chills and a fever with a serve headache.

Any ideas on what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• No idea, you need to go to do the doctor.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• You should go to the doctor just to get checked out and no you're not paranoid. You are the only one who knows your body and when something,s different you would know.
    love4cory

Answer by love4cory at 1:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you should really go to the dr. you never know what it could be. your the only one who can tell when something isn't right. When it comes to your health you can never be paranoid.
    memeof8655

Answer by memeof8655 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• if you had food poisoning you would have either vomiting or diaherra or both. i would check it out though.
    Anonymous

• may be the flu... it's not food poisoning, like above said, would have caused nausea and diaherra. But its better to check with your doctor. Better save than sorry.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009