How would you feel?

My husband and I have been watching a tv reality show called"Mommas Boys" and there is a girl on there that is a penthouse pinnup and also has been in some very naughty sex videos. He thinks that she is so hott and actually googles her name to look at her. Is it right that I can't help but feel jelous and betrayed. I feel so crappy and not pretty enough now for him. I've brought it up to him in a joking way but I still keep thinking that all he thinks about is her. What would you feel like?

leekim2004

Asked by leekim2004 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• That is kind of pigish to go to that extent over someone's looks IMO.
    Anonymous

• I think it's your own self image problems...it really doesn't have anything to do with your husband. I realize that you feel uncomfortable with what he's doing and you don't have to be ok with him doing it...but be not ok with him doing it for the right reasons, not jealousy.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• YOU are very pretty yourself! What if, for fun, you dressed up like this "pin up" chick for your husband?! Husbands like it when they can have their very own "pin up girl!"
    Anonymous

• i would and wouldn't be mad..i would because he was paying more attention to another girl..i wouldn't be mad because it was some girl that he would probably have no chance with
    JessFreeman

Answer by JessFreeman at 1:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Guys are pigs they will always check out other girls and the famously deny it. You may also notice the side eye ball swipe they do when chicks come around because they think we are too stupid to notice...It's funny actually if you think about it BUT...if he wants to play well then PLAY....play his game start asking about his friends and if there coming over anytime soon and make him start worrying that you might be attracted to someone else besides him...give him a taste of his own medicine. If he gets smart to your idea then just sit down and tell him It's a 2 way street and if hes going to be drooling on other chicks then your going to keep a wandering eye too plain and simple. Good luck chick
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It would make me feel like crap and he's a jerk. Yes men look, heck, so do women, but everyone should respect their SO enough to NEVER do it in front of them...making comments and googling her is very immature and mean.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't see what the big deal is, are you talking about that Erica chick? Either way I did the same thing and I dont even think she is hott I was just curious to see if it was really out there if ya know what I mean. He most likely did it out of curiousity and has forgotten about it so you need to forget about it too
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Attraction isn't something that you can just flip a switch and turn off, just because you happen to be in a relationship. I am quite sure that there are guys you still find yourself attracted to, you are just able to keep yourself from acting upon those feelings. It's probably not the case that he finds you any less attractive, he just can't help but feel attraction for this other woman, too. So long as he doesn't act (by contacting, dating, cheating) on those feelings, than I see no reason why you should feel bad. I have no problem with my husband looking at other women, because I find myself looking at other men often. (Take for instance my son's Karate instructor, who is totally hot and sexy.) I am totally committed to my husband, but that doesn't mean that my natural instincts just turn off.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 2:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't think she is all that. It's just that she is thin and posed for Penthouse. Which is below Playboy.Those are the sloppy seconds that Playboy has rejected.Come on. It is a reality show. WHich I think is great but sorry it is scripted. So tell your man , its all for show and we all know who is going to win on there anyway.But I would google the guys on that show and brag about them.Remember , its only Hollywood.They are paid to be on there. SOme are legit girls and others are paid to be on there to further their carreer for publicity. Hello.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009