Where can I advertise my friend's website on cafemom?

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here is what I was told my Cafemom and I have this in an email. IF the question specifically asks for a link, we can give it to them here in the Answers. So, I have been doing that..Until last night, when I received a note saying my answer was deleted for advertising. So, I sent them a copy of the email in which they specifically stated I could do it. Who knows, maybe they have changed the rules.. that was on January 11th. We'll wait and see what they say. Otherwise, I know you can in certain groups and on your profile page and your journal page, as long as you mark that it is for the Market Place..... I guess... sigh.... It seems to change all the time.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• In a group that doesnt allow advertising like the newcomers club could I post..."Does anyone wanna know a good place to get adorable personalized clothes and bows and headbands" then tell me to send me a message if they want the link? then send them the link in a message?
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009