At what height is a man considered short?

Did you have a height range for men that was acceptable to you when you were dating? Would you, have you dated shorter men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'll date anyone that's at least my height - 5'5". But short to me is 5'9" and under for a man.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I think 5'6" and under is short for a man.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I think anything under 6" is short for a man. Although I have always known tall men. I just answered a question like this. A man's height would not be a deal breaker, Yet, I prefer a tall man. My husband is 6"4". Which I don't see as overly tall since I am 5'9".
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• 6 ft is minimum
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Gotta be 6 feet or taller.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 3:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I did not care about height, although all the men in my life, except for one, were taller than me.
    My husband, the one exception, is 2 inches shorter than I am and I have no problem with it.
    I didn't fall in love with his height, I fell in love with all of him, just as he did with me.
    Thank goodness he didn't set limits on dating women with no children, a previous marriage, a little overweight, and a lot independent. We never would have fallen in love if he never gave me a chance based on those negative characteristics.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009