I know most of you hate this question but...

My period last month and the period I'm having right now are really really light. Last month I never bled heavy at all and it lasted 2 days. This time I started yesterday and it should be pretty heavy by now and it's not. And I usually have pretty heavy ones. They are lite for day 1, heavy for days 2 and 3 and then by day 4 I'm pretty much done. I don't have any signs except for a lite period. I'm having cramps associated with a normal period. I decided to take a test just now and it is negative (sigh of relief) Should I take another one in the morning just in case or finally be relieved that my periods aren't heavy anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can take a test in the morning if you feel you need to but IMO it doesn't sound like you are pregnant from what you described.
    Anonymous

• arent you ON your period????

what else do you need?

i guess if you THINK you STILL might b pregnant even though youre ON your period, sure take a test in the morning...
    Anonymous

• No, make a dr. appt. Even if you're not pregnant there could be something else going on with your health.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Periods can be odd, wierd, and scary at times. At times of change in your body your hormone levels go up and down which may change the normal course of your period. Also you might have an infection which you should have a docter look for. Myself on the other hand didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 5 month's. Had my period regularly the whole time and had no weight gain. It can be multiple reasons your period is acting the way it is. The best person to tell you why would be your docter. good luck to you
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009