i hate that damn cat!

okay.. well i got the cat for myself.. but i dont know.. i didnt want it so i was going to give her away but then my SO got uber attached to that damn cat.. she shits every where she has a litter boxbut as of lately she wont use it.. she scratches everything.. since where moving we have some boxes that she's tore up so bad i cant even use them.. this morning she jumped onto my stove where i had food! she's on my last goddamn nerve i want to get rid of her.. i really really do!
but my SO doesnt want too.. what the hell am i too do?

how do i cope or what do i do? is my question

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Say RAWR to it...that will probably scare it away. lol.
    Anonymous

• Give the cat away to someone that wants her, and tell your SO that she got out and you haven't seen her since
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• let the cat out and hope it don't come back...lol...I hate my boyfriends cat too but he ws already an outside cat and knows his way home....errrr
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• You shouldn't do something like that without your boyfriend knowing. That's wrong.
    Anonymous

• WELL SHE'S A KITTEN SO YEAH..SHE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.. SHE TOOK A SHIT ON MY SONS BLANKIE!! EFFIN TRAMP! SHE GOT SPANKED AND THROWN! I'M LOOSING IT WITH HER.. IF SHE DOESNT GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE ITS GONNA END UP DEAD.. BCUZ SHE'S WORKING MY NERVES!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Wow settle down. You should have thought about that before you got the cat. You can't just kill a cat because you don't like it. Find a loving home for it and grow up.
    Anonymous

• punish her with a spray bottle (to the face for scratching) if she shits out of the litter box dont feed her that day but rather put her shit in the food bowl and they make the connection, punish her until she behaves or get rid of her...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i hate cats, can you tell......lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Wait--you got a kitten for yourself...then decided you no longer wanted it...but BF got attatched. Now you're contemplating ways to get rid of it? That's messed up.

Only get a pet if you're sure you will accept responsibility and take care of it!

Maybe you should call the vet and make an appointment. Have you ever stopped to consider that it may be a health problem? Would you spank an infant because it pooped out of it's diaper? The kitten either has something wrong with it or it's too young and doesn't know any better. Or, it's possible that the places she's using as a litter box aren't clean areas...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Amalia...that's just sick and abusive.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009