Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for my anniverssary...naigara falls?

hi well ive been one year that im married and last year we didnt have a chance to go on a honey moon bc i was pregnant and we had to save money
this year for our anniverssary we wanted to go somewhere but my daughter is only 2 i want to know how much does it cost to go to see niagara falls?do we need a passeport?how much is it to spend one night over there?i live in boston ma
or is there somewhere that is close to us and not expenseif that we can go and spend the night but not in boston...i just want to change
thx ladies

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Travel

Answers (7)

    Hope those links can help.

    Answer by Christine0813 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • niagara falls is really nice especially on the canadian side I believe you need to have a passport now to go on the canadian side american side is still nice but not as good as canadian. You can find reasonable rates at hotels from like $69 a night and up depending on the time you go up. But it seems like a long drive from boston for one night and won't be as enjoyable if you go soon b/c of the winter. It is a good place to go when it is warmer especially when you have to travel.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • actually if you don't want to deal with the passport, you can stay at Niagara Falls, NY.. at the Seneca Falls Casino... they have an excellent buffet, as well as several other areas to eat in, and you can literally walk to the falls. I live 35 mins away from Niagara Falls, so if you want to know more about other attractions in the area. PM me and I will be glad to tell you some pretty awesome places to go. Just tell me what you are interested in.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • ps.. if you have the new licenses you can get over.. call your local DMV to confirm though... it may only be a ny thing.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • looks like you have great answers!!!! The American side is nice! The falls are beautifull!!! I see you asked the question a second time. maybe you don't want to go there?? what about the Poconos or Atlantic city? Or NYC???

    Answer by chefjen at 8:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • The Canadian side is so much more beautiful than the American side of the falls. If you are driving back and forth from Canada to the US, what you need is both your driver's license and your birth certificate. Here are the rules:
    As for alternatives to Niagra, it depends upon what types of activities you like to do. You could go to Newport, RI, which is really close, to visit the shore and see all the mansions. You could go stay in a B&B in Cape Cod. You could even just stay in a hotel in Boston and pretend to be tourists in your own city!

    Answer by evwsquared at 6:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at :

    Answer by genav at 12:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.