AM I OVERREACTING? OK THIS MIGHT SOUND REAL STUPID BUT OH WELL.... A FEW DAYS AGO MY BF AND I HAD A TALK ABOUT LIVING CHEAPLY SINCE HE IS THE ONLY THT WRKS. ( I WANT TO WRK BUT I DON'T WANT TO JUST WRK TO PAY FOR CHILD CARE EITHER AND HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO WRK RIGHT NOW) SO LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM THE STORE AND HE WAS OUT ON A RUN I WALKED INTO A HOUSE WITH ALL THE LIGHTS ON AND THE TV BLASTING AND WEHN HE GOT HOME I SAID PLZ DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT LIVING CHEAPLY WHEN YOU LEAVE ALL THE L

ahawes

Asked by ahawes at 1:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't think your over reacting. You should tell him how you feel about things. Even if you don't work your opinion counts.
    sjdchbkr

Answer by sjdchbkr at 1:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• haha sounds like my hubby! he thinks that going out to eat once or twice a week isn't going to affect us at all! lol
    you're not overeacting but just remind him, SO's are like kids you gotta keep repeating and repeating ooh wait its called Nagging! lol just remind him its his paycheck! lol
    duckys-mom

Answer by duckys-mom at 2:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I don't think u are overreacting.
    Isabelles_mommy

Answer by Isabelles_mommy at 3:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Thats why I working from home is cool. Don't have to pay for gas, my girls are older but I can see how paying daycare can strain you too
    cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 2:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• you go girl!!! mine does the same thing
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Those new flourescent bulbs operate very cheaply, so leaving the lights on isn't all that wasteful. It's probably better for the TV to leave it on instead of turning it on and off all the time. Would you rather spend nickles and dimes for electricity or have to buy a new $1000 big screen?
    Anonymous

• with men its as if they are still living at home with mommie!!! Just ask nicely if he is using something if not turn it off.
    Anonymous