Vacation

We travel to Hawaii every year. We also have a duaghter who is 7 1/2 and would love to go to Walt Disney World. My husbad says no and we say say. What would you do?

ljlM

Asked by ljlM at 1:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Travel

• I wouldn't. Too young and you wouldn't be able to do all things you should with a baby. Wait till she is older so all of you can enjoy it.

Anonymous

• Because I have no interest in Walt Disney world I would find something kids love in Hawaii and go to Hawaii again. Like an aquarium kids can interact at or something. GL

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• By bad, I misread yes Disney world for some dumb reason I thought 7 /12 months
    Anonymous

• I would take her. And if DH stills says no, then I would make a compromise, say "Fine, we'll do Hawaii AGAIN this year, but next year we are going to Disney World". And leave it at that, no questions asked.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Absolutely! She is the perfect age for Disney!
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 3:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I loved Disney!!! (and so did my daughter lol!)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Well she is at a good age for Disney. Why does your hubby not want to go? Does he think he will not have fun? I can understand you not wanting to to go Hawaii again if you have been there many times, there is not that much to do that would keep a 7 year old occupied. I mean my kids loved Oahu for the 3 days we were there, because we stayed at a hotel right on the beach and went to the aquarium and everything, but I don't think its something they would like to do repeatedly. I think they would much rather go to Disney world, so that's where my recommendation comes in.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Maybe he thinks it would cost you more money to go to Disney? If it was my hubby I would say you go to Hawaii and we'll go to Disney lol!

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at : theartoftravelbysandra@yahoo.com
    genav

Answer by genav at 12:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2009