What is your reason?

Why do you get on Cafe Mom? What is your real reason?
Is it because you need support? are lonely? nosy? like giving your opinion? like asking for advice? curious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All of what you listed.
    Anonymous

• All of the above. Plus I run 2 abortion support groups. I love helping other women and moving other people to further explore abortion recovery.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I like reading about what other moms are going through in case I have that same issue in the future.
    Anonymous

• Because I have turned to CM to avoid my sucky marriage. lol. I'm done trying with it! I give up.
    Anonymous

• IT CALMS ME DOWN.. I GUESS.. SPECIALLY WHEN MY CHILD AND THE DAMN CAT ARE ON MY NERVES ITS LIKE WHEN I READ SOME OF THE POSTINGS THEY MAKE ME LAUGH OTHERS MAKE ME SAD.. ITS LIKE A LITTLE GET AWAY I GUESS. AT LEAST JUST FOR A SECOND. I DONT KNOW.. IT DOES CALM ME DOWN THOUGH!!! I LOVE CAFEMOM.. MYSPACE USE TO DO IT FOR ME. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• bored
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I suck at computer games...I don't suck at reading, laughing and giving advice...LOL So...I find myself on CM for all the above reasons : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• bored
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• All of the above, plus its more fun than work.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• All of the above=)
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009