My doctor told me I had a large uterus? What's that mean? Twins?

I am pregnant but he has still not got an accurate result yet! He said 5 times I am 10 wks, 10 1/2 11 wks on my ultrasound of the baby when he printed it out it said 12 wks 3 days so Now I don't honestly really know??? He said like 10 wks 3 days I guess! Hmmm so in a month I go back and I hope he can tell how far I am :)

My question is what does that mean to have a large uterus? He's been my doctor with both pregnancies and never once ever told me that! Also the baby is very far into my uterus lining and I saw the heart beat! Could it mean there is another baby behind it? Hiding? Is that why the baby is far down into the lining of the uterus wall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I, honestly, would call them and ask for the doctor to call me back so I could ask them. I don't have any idea what it could mean but I could assume several ideas... Just give them a call! You won't be the first or the last person to call with a question about something the doctor has said!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2012

• According to your calculations how far along to you believe yourself to be?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 6:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2012

• My last period started DEC 18th 2011. My ultrasound that he printed out said 12 wks 3 days that would be about right from the 18th! :) But the first ultrasound I was too early to tell.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Mar. 12, 2012