Wonder what she was doing yesterday...

I wonder if Sarah Palin was watching the inaguration yesterday. I mean we saw John McCain quite a few times yesterday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She would have, but it was her shift to watch the Russians from her porch. (all in good fun)
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 6:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL.. MAYBE SHE WAS I DOUBT IT.. BUT WHO KNOWS..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL...hadnt thought about it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• oh she is so uneducated i doubt it......... probably watching soap operas and getting her toenails painted...at the tax payers expense of course...

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• NPR actually had a man from Juneau Alaska on talking about their simulcast. He said his Mayor was there, they asked if the Governor was there and he said "No, but the legislature just started today." So maybe yesterday was one of those rare days when she actually had to work...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• drinking beer This is my guess.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• not sure... and the women is not uneducated.. you are so rude.... she is the governer of alaska.... what do you do?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• governor**
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• She was probably out shooting something. With her kids, of course.
    Anonymous

• "at the tax payers expense, of course".
    Give me a break. who do you think paid for that VERY EXPENSIVE ritual party they call an inauguration? I'd much rather pay for Palin to get her toes painted than to feed and entertain all those behind kissers who showed up. How much did it cost in police escorts alone? Who was serving and protecting while they were all escorting? How many homeless could have been fed with what they dished out? Why can't they have a nice quiet ritual in the Oval Office on closed circuit tv and save tax payers some money?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009