Need some suggestions?

I want to make a meal plan for the week, I wanna be healthy I can't think of anythin...I know pathetic...please help? I grew up and rice and beans true puertorican queen in the kitchen. I even make my own sofrito...LOL. Suggestions please?...

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Try Weight Watchers! They are GREAT!
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/home.aspx (copy and paste that link in your browser)
    They have great recipes and has nutritional information to the left of the recipe.
    It will also give you tips on how to make the recipe lowfat.

Good luck
    TexasSweetheart

Answer by TexasSweetheart at 4:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• try one of the recipe groups here on Cafemom
    Teejay602

Answer by Teejay602 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• meal plan for the entire family? Let each member pick out a meal for the week and that'll help you fill out your calendar.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 6:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I like the idea of having other family members pick out what they would like, and also let the children help fix their choice. How about roasting a chicken, that may leave leftovers for another day for a chicken casserole or soup. Or meatloaf, leftovers of that can be made into sandwiches, spaghetti sauce, tacos, chili.

Answer by Bmat at 6:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009