Has anyone tried Yours & Mine K.Y?

My boyfriend & I tried it for the 1st time today....WOWEEEEE!!We really enjoyed it!!I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it & what did you think of it?

amanda2780

Asked by amanda2780 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I was wondering though, I was thinking about getting some for Valentine's day, hehe, Maybe we'll just have to try it. We had our daughter almost 9 months ago, and I have no desire for sex, sad but true. So I am guessing you would recommend it, haha!!
    Anonymous

• I hated it!!! It felt like a menthol ice cube was up my who ha and I didn't find that particulary nice feeling. A BIG waste of money if you ask me!!!
    Anonymous

• I guess I could add that hubby said it was ok, I think it just made his pee pee warm so I don't think he had any complaints, but who cares what they think anyway...LOL.
    Anonymous

• I admit it was a little warm at 1st,but when his hit mine it cooled off...it was different I liked it! And we were needing something different!!
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Hmmm...mixed reviews. I was hopng this post would tell me whether or not try it.
    Anonymous

• I haven't tried it yet but I want to
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We tried it. I didn't really like it much, we haven't used it again. It kinda made me numb. Not really the effect I was going for...
    Anonymous

• THATS A STUPID ?
    Anonymous