Feeling like i can't breath

Im only half way through my pregnancy and every time i eat afteri get done i feel like i can't breath. Have any of you ladies been through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its probably cause the baby is pushing up on your stomach, and when you eat it gets ex[pands and since your baby is in there the only way it can go is up. so it can make it hard to breath. i had the problem when i get into the midle of my 2nd trimester. if you have previous breathing problems though like asthma i would call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• It happens to me too but I think It's normal I don't know why it happens though guess your just running out of room inside lol
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah it happens to me i talk to my doctor ahe told me to stop eating so many carbs and lean back instead of sitting straight up i didnt listen cause i need my french fries
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• oh yeah.... my doc told me the same try and say way from the carbs... did i? nope.... haha i needed my fries too right after you eat and lay down or lean back of you can... this will help alot....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Dayna-Marie I totally agree with you. lol
    Yeah, I used to be able to eat an entire plateful of food but now I can only eat half a plate, at the most.

Gahhh... my stomach just churned cuz I'm thinking of food.
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 2:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009