bf sex crazed maniac

I am not sure what to do with my boyfriend. he is a sex crazed maniac. I am 7 months pregnant and not feeling so sexy right now. when were watching t.v he is always putting his hands down his pants or trying to sneak the rubbing under the blankets. When I leave the room he masterbates everytime cause I find wet spots on my bed or It's on him. We have sex 3 times a week but nothing is ever good enough its like hes obsessed with himself. It's starting to gross be out now...there is only so much sex I can take now. any advice?

faithsMoM27

Asked by faithsMoM27 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• If your original statement is true, then why are you still hanging around? I think this could become a very serious problem for you and probably for your child, as well. It is not something that is going to be automatically fixed once your baby is born.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• thats men 4 you.... some guys when his woman is pregnant are even more attracted to her... they have a thing 4 pregnant women... alot of men say that "pregnant sex is the best kind of sex"
    JBGmom

Answer by JBGmom at 2:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Whats a rubber? And he does all of this with you right there?! YUK! I would so be grossed out too, okay maybe not grossed out but geez, can he give it a rest once in a while lol. Honestly look at it this way your sex life isn't suffering and he isn't getting it some where else so while it bothers you I would just ignore it as best you can

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you could always lend him out
    Anonymous