I'VE LOST MY PATIENCE..

OKAY............I'VE LOST IT! I HAVE NO PATIENCE.. I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS PUSHING MY BUTTONS... MY CHILD.. THE C AT... THE CHILD I WATCH........MY SO... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE..

HOW THE HELL DO I CALM MY HORMONES DOWN?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• zanax..lol vicoden lol....just messin but your docter can prescribe something for that.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I felt the same way. I was even telling my dog I hated him. I went to the doc and found out I have an anxiety disorder. (not saying thats what you have) I figured it was hormones too most likely due to the fact I have been pregnant, breastfeeding, or both for 2 years. lol My doc told me ways to cope and foods to avoid and I am doing great now. It's worth a shot for you too! Hang in there, mama.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Maybe you should talk to your doctor about that.

Exercise, eat right, take a bath, read a book, shop alone, listen to music...do something to relieve your stress.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Go to a quiet place in the house and close your eyes and slowly count to 10. And breath in and out.
    Anonymous

• WELL WE'VE FIGURED OUT THAT I'M HORMONAL AS ALL HELL BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY DOC.. I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD SINCE AUG SO MY HORMONES ARE GOING NUTS IN MY BODY.. AND I'M NOT PREG!! SO YEAH..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am sorry. Posting here at CM and reading the responses should help a bit. Could you sit with the children and read to them? If they take naps, perhaps you could put your feet up and watch tv or read a bit, or just chill? I can tell you some relaxation exercises, if you think that would help. Breathe in slowly, hold, breathe out slowly. Do this several times. A count down relaxing exercise is to start by saying "10" and relax your head and neck (and your ears and tongue and eyes and jaw, etc), Say "9" and relax your shoulders.... keep going. When you get to "1", then start over again. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 2:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• take a long bath..with candles & the radio playing soothing music. that always helps me
    Anonymous

• I've been the same way. I've got all of this stuff for school to straighten out with no luck of getting a hold of anyone and its pushing my buttons.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• take a break... send ur kis to their grandmas or find a sitter and go out some where fun and or stay in and read a good book or something do what you like to do for a change.
    JBGmom

Answer by JBGmom at 2:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I felt like that right after I had my last baby and it never went away. I take Wellbutrin AND celexa. Without the meds, I'm a mess. I wish it weren't that way, but it is, and my family is really grateful that i finally did get medicated! I wanted to kill EVERYONE all the time! I was edgy, angry, short-fused. I feel 100% better now.
    jlsokh

Answer by jlsokh at 2:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009