if there was a sweet pea that threw her shoe......

would you use it.............. it is very potent statement to throw your shoe, we all know what it means, and to some of the ?? on here i really wanna do it....... and now that the idiot is out of office we can joke about it right! dont get mad... just a simple ??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would totally throw shoes at people. HA HA HA HA HA
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't even like Bush and I find this question very immature.
    Anonymous

• I think the question is kind of funny. Some people take everything way too seriously. I think the OP was trying to be humorous. Lighten up! LOL.

And, yeah, gimme the sweet pea! LOL
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah it is a joke. we have a sweet pea that pukes, that is equally offensive to me... i would rather have something thrown at me than be thrown up on... lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't think I'd ever throw my shoe at someone unless I had witnessed more than one faux pas. So, no, I wouldn't use it here, as I have only met a limited number of people from CafeMom in person... NONE of whom I would ever throw a shoe at!
    kaseysmommy1003

Answer by kaseysmommy1003 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• no not in reality.... in the real world the women would not say the stupid things they write here with the annom option it really gets outta hand!!! no in reality i would NEVER throw anything at anyone except maybe my lil brother and lord knows he would deserve it and prolly throw it back at me...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• LOL, it took me a minute to figure that one out. THAT is how fast I have forgotten about Bubba.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• admckenzie ............. i am trying to forget... not yet... maybe if that make that sweet pea for me i could do it more easily... lol
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Is there a sweet pea that sticks out her tongue and makes a raspberry with it? That would be a cute one to use.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009