Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for my anniverssary

it will be one year that my hubby and i are married we didnt have a chance to have a honeymoon last year,i want to know where we could go for cheap without a passeport somewhere but not boston ma
thanks for your advices

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Travel

Answers (6)
  • Check out bed and breakfasts in your general area. They aren't super-cheap, but they are romantic. If you stay in one near a touristy town you can stroll around and see the sights, have a nice dinner, have nice together time.

    Answer by Bmat at 2:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • If you live near Boston, there are lots of places. New York, Florida, Savannah, Georgia.

    Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

  • Check out the information on

    Answer by RuthGraham at 1:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • VEGAS!!! My DH and I are planning a trip, and we found tickets, car rental and hotel (3 nights) for $250 a piece!! Check out expedia

    Answer by steveswife1130 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

  • Ahhhh I'd be going somewhere warm lol

    Answer by Lindles at 12:49 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at :

    Answer by genav at 12:28 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Travel

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Stay at home or work?