do you know

hey im trying to find a place online to take my ged does anyone know a website

peacy

Asked by peacy at 2:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• You have to go to a location to take it. They need to monitor you and have you use their designated calculators. The only thing you can get online is a high school degree.
    Anonymous

• go to the John Adams High School web site (they are out of Miami, Fl) all you have to do is pay a one time SMALL fee then take your test. It will give you a diploma not GED. My husband did it, and now is considered a high school graduate! Let me know if you need anyother help, the website was hard to find, I'd have to look it up again. --the test is not hard
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• my sisters both got their GEDs from Stratford Career Institute. I'm actually doing the Vet. Assistant course through them. They send you all you work home and you just do the work and send it back thats all. Its all basically open book and very easy.
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 8:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009