going to Las Vegas in March

We are going to LV in March, Anybody know where to get coupons and comps for buffets at the casinos? I noticed that Ebay has a lot for sale, but I kind of don't trust them so much. Any suggestions?

dtick

Asked by dtick at 2:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Travel

• If you go to the marketplace between Harrah's and Imperial Palace, find a showgirl. They are also giving out 2-4-1 buffets, and their buffet is really good. I remember it had the best seafood. At every casino, go to the players booth. Sign up for free, and you'll usually get a coupon book.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 3:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I saved some money on Restaurants.com and you could buy an entertainment book. Most places give you perks for signing up for their palyers clubs. We got free bufferts at the wynn when we were there. I signed up for every casino. I also thought the cards were a fun momento! Google the tourist website and sign up for updates too.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There are some excellent hotel deals too. We were offered a huge suite at the Venetian for $115/night.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I trust Ebay. Just look at the track record of the seller.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009