Self tanner streaked.

I applied some self tanning lotion and it streaked in some places. How can I get it off? Also, it stained my hands an orange-y color. I've heard to use nail polish remover, is there anything else that works?

danielp

Asked by danielp at 3:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Scrub it with a scrub brush or loofah.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 3:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Use salt scrub every day. It will probably take 4-7 days. I use a self tanner all the time because I belly dance. I have never found a better solution for streaks. And to keep your hands from tanning, you have to either wear gloves, or wash them quickly no less than three times, concentrating on callouses and under the fingernails.
    casseopeia

Answer by casseopeia at 3:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• have you tried clorox ?, remember to dilute and that it will dry out your hands so use lotion when your done.
    Nik317

Answer by Nik317 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Why didn't you just use a lotion that gradually tans?

Obviously, I don't have this problem, so I don't think I'll ever be able to understand. lol
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009