Hi! Right now we are at a military base in Hawaii and I want to start saving money but Im new to using coupons and I have few questions about this
1. I get a free newspaper and there are long drugs, supermarkets times, safeway and redplum inserts. I want to now if I can use Redplum and Long Drugs at the comissary or nex to match products?
2. Can I use a coupon and also a manufacturers coupon combined to save a little more money?
3. How can I get coupons delivered to my mail instead of printing?
4. Can I get freebies delivered to my mail even though Im living in hawaii? Do you know by any change good sites?
5. Im confused about being able to use expired coupons. Is hawaii included as an overseas area?
I really appreciate all your comments
Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2012 in Military
Answer by amandaeastman at 12:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2012
Answer by Melbornj at 11:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2012
Answer by Melbornj at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2012
Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2012
Answer by AF4life at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2012
Next question in Military
Show your favorite Military photos and/or your Military S.O's!
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: