Coupons?

Hi! Right now we are at a military base in Hawaii and I want to start saving money but Im new to using coupons and I have few questions about this

1. I get a free newspaper and there are long drugs, supermarkets times, safeway and redplum inserts. I want to now if I can use Redplum and Long Drugs at the comissary or nex to match products?
2. Can I use a coupon and also a manufacturers coupon combined to save a little more money?
3. How can I get coupons delivered to my mail instead of printing?
4. Can I get freebies delivered to my mail even though Im living in hawaii? Do you know by any change good sites?
5. Im confused about being able to use expired coupons. Is hawaii included as an overseas area?

I really appreciate all your comments

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2012 in Military

• Try raininghotcoupons.com
    amandaeastman

Answer by amandaeastman at 12:45 PM on Mar. 19, 2012

• The first two questions are no. They do not take competitors coupons nor do they allow you to stack coupons.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2012

• As far as being OCONUS that is not something that I would know but it would be easy enough to call the commissary and ask that question directly. As far as the others. Search for coupons for the items that you buy on a regular basis and go from there.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2012

• The commissary does not match prices, and places like wal mart that do match prices will not match NEX or Exchange prices. If you are shopping at the NEX commissary, be careful with the boxed non perishable items (like pasta). We were stationed in HI for a few years and each time we went to the NEX commissary we got something that was buggy. Just check the seals and make sure they are intact, if not put it back. You can't use multiple coupons for a single item anywhere. HI is considered OCONUS, but that won't affect anything about coupons. You can't use expired ones anywhere unless you get a really unobservant clerk. A lot of places don't ship to Hawaii, you just have to check their shipping policies. If you have any other questions about being military in HI PM me, I would be happy to help :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• I have used manufacturers coupons at the comm before, also take one of there ads when you go in, they almost always have coupons in them. Also, you should see if you qualify for WIC, most enlisted military families do. They even have a WIC overseas program (I know because I am stationed in Japan). This will also save tons of money at the comm, if your kids are in the age group (I think they have to be under 5).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• Thank you for your answers...it has been very helpful. Thank you again! :o)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2012

• Thanks rhianna1708!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2012