Ovulating during period

My last period was January 6th, I just started again today!!!!!We're trying to conceive and that would mean I ovulated during my period?!?!?!?! Has anyone else heard of this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ive just heard that having sex during your period can cause cervical cancer. so if you're ovulating during your period you're screwed!
    Anonymous

• Hmmm I knew it was possible, but I have never actually known anyone it happens to. Are your cycles normally pretty short or was this a one time freak thing? If this was just out of the norm then I probably wouldn't worry too much about, but if it keeps up then I say talk to your doctor about it.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I got Pregnant with my son when af was here for a visit
    helpme910

Answer by helpme910 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you dont get cancer from having sex during your period! sheesh, do you believe everything you hear anon 2:23? Who told you this? The cable guy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2009