how do i get my son to eat dinner?

dsmommy2006

Asked by dsmommy2006 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Kids' Health

• How old is he?
    Anonymous

• How old is he
    Does he have any health or weight problems
    What is he doing at dinner time
    What are you currently doing in response
    ?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Depends on the age. I was told, (my son is 3 and a half) not to force him to eat. But to let him eat at his own pace. If he doesn't eat dinner well, later on he wants something and I will make it. As long as the meals are varied from day to day, my son eats pretty well.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• hard to do - you may want to consider giving him this whole food supplement that I give 3 of my children and myself.

my kids were always sick - this year they are less sick. I give them 1 oz of bb - a whole food liquid organic supplement. Endorced by over 6000 doctors - I haven't had to give them breathing treatments in 9 + months and my middle son suffered from chronic diahrea since he was 1 1/2 and he has gained 2 lbs in 3 mon. and is 95% better.

my web-site www.Healthy4body.com I give them 1 oz a day. there is also a live doctors call every thursday night - I can give you that information as well just pm me.

I also had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. I have been taking 4 oz for 11 mo.

Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2009