Mineral Oil...

My mother is a massage therapist and a Neutritionist. She said on of the things they were taught in school was to NEVER use anything with mineral oil on the skin. That is can't be processed by the body and will actually build up in a layer over your organs causing all kinds of problems... Has anyone ever heard this? I would like to get some more information on this... Where can I get it? I have looked on line but all I can find is companies that don't use mineral oil braging about that fact and not any real info.

Please help!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Mineral oil is a bi-product of refining crude oil. Or as my kids say,"It's dead dinosaurs"
    It's thick, heavy, sits on top of your skin & can clog your pores. Natural based plant oils are healthier for your skin & body.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009