I have a...

new baby. me and the father broke up and things are UGLY. He has ran out and started dating already just to show me he can. I want to go get knocked up again just to show him I can...is this dumb???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Very dumb and are you being serious?!
    Anonymous

• VERY dumb...Getting pregnant will not show him anything.
    Anonymous

• yes
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• OMGoodness... That is not the way to go girl... You know you have to take care of the baby when it comes... You can just get rid of it like you and your man did your relationship... Please think of something else...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes. you are more than just an incubator for losers' sperm!!! take care of you and your baby and DO NOT look back. this guy is clearly scum. you be all the woman you can be
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 3:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Please tell me that this is a joke! That's not something you should do! Are you financially stable for the rest of your life?? Unless you have MILLIONS of dollars in your bank account and a man whos gonna ask you to marry him and be with him the rest of his life, then yea, I'd say go for it!\
    If not, just find a guy friend and go out on dates yourself, that should be enough to get back at your ex! :)
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you need to take time out for yourself, because even asking the question means that you are not thinking clearly. Why would you want to take on a new baby, by a different man, just to show you can. Babies aren't something you decice to have for revenge. Babies are something to cherish and to be wanted because you really want to have a part in raising a child of the next generation. You seem to need time to figure out how to get over this guy who obviously isn't showing that he cares for you the way a woman needs to be taken care of emotionally.
    preal79

Answer by preal79 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• That HAS to be the stupidest thing I have read on CafeMom!!!! Two wrongs don't make a right, and using a child to "get even" is the most despicable thing I've ever heard!

Please. Go have your tubes tied...NOW!
    Anonymous

• YEP THATS DUMB MAKE THE BEST LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD DON'T GO HAVE ANOTHER BABY OUT OF SPITE (SORRY FOR THE CAPS THE KEYBOARDS IS STUCK)
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 3:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• UH yeah and that would be how fair to the guy you trick into knocking you up and then he has to have an unwanted child so you can show your ex you are sleeping with other men? Really grow up!
    Anonymous