Discharge...TMI

I am 35 weeks and in the last week I have noticed and increase in discharge which I know is normal but I have also noticed that it has an odor to it like gym socks. It's still clear so I wouldn't think that it's an infection. Could it have anything to do with my mucus plug? Has anyone else had this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd mention it to your obgyn just in case it is some kind of minor infection- any infection needs to be treated because during vaginal births infections can be passed onto baby and be quite dangerous.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I had the same problem except it smelled like onions to me. Haha. Nothing was wrong. Just go to the doctor to be sure.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 4:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What did your doctor say it was if there was nothing wrong?
    Anonymous