Anybody know of any remedies for achy joints?

I have fibro. My feet are sore and achy, Had diabetes when pregnant, said it could come back. Went to dr and he said their isn't real concern for achy feet.

nan16

Asked by nan16 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• I do have a suggestion for your feet. I, too, have very sore an achy feet, I do not have fibro though. I cannot stand for extended periods of time nor walk without them hurting. Last year, I stumbled upon a brand of shoes "Earth", only available at high end shoe stores, where you would find Birkenstocks...(Not the Earth shoes at Walmart).. anyway, they have what they call a negative heel. It might take some getting used to, but I wore them almost everyday last year and my feet felt great!
    I also have very good luck with the Saucony brand of tennis shoes.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I have Lupus, Fibro, Rheumatioid Arthritis and Steriod induced diabities. I ran acrossed and old remedy that includes the use of castor oil. You rub it into the joint that is aching and for some reason(God Only knows), it helps. Another thing is you should wear any type of flip flop or sandal, they say that it agrevaites the situation. Good Luck
    shortcake23336

Answer by shortcake23336 at 5:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2008