How many days out of the week do you feel super stressed in comparison to saying that you had a pretty good day?

preal79

Asked by preal79 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• 8 days a week.

Oh wait...there's only 7? Dang! No wonder!

lol

It varies week to week, but I do have to say I feel stressed more days than not. It's mainly from trying to make sure the boys make all their appointments and make schedule....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i sometimes feel very stressed, but I have a stressful life. If you have a stressful life you should get used to that stress, its the out of ordinary things that really bother me. If you feel stress out alot maybe you shoul talke to your doc. cuz your kids shouldn't be exposed to you being stressed out all the time, thats what happened to my oldest daughter and she is now tells me she was aware of my being on edge all the time and I really regreted that for a long time.
    Nik317

Answer by Nik317 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009