what would you do....

if you knew your son's fathers fiancee was on cafemom badmouthing his child(our child), but to ex's face acts like the perfect step mom.My son has tried to tell his dad, and this is finally proof of everything he has sid.How would you let the ex know without him finding out who told him?If he hears it from me or ds, he will blow it off, so I cannot just be mature and tell him.This woman is a train wreck drug addict and i care about ex enough to not want to see him (or ds0 hurt anymore by this creature.What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Print it out and send it to him. Who cares if he knows who it's from. You can't deny proof that's right in front of your nose. If he's unwilling to deal with it, then it'll never get dealt with.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• print it out and mail it to him without a return address on it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i agree with the two other people! :D
    Anonymous

• She could just say someone else got on her account and wrote it. That's only circumstantial evidence so she could lie her way out of that one. I'd still send it though. I wouldn't send my son to her unless the court said I have to. If you think she's doing drugs around him or harming him in any way *(verbally abusive, emotionally abusive, etc) i'd turn her ass in to CPS so fast it would make her head spin.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Since my son lives w/me CPS cannot do anything to her,as she treats her child like a prince.I think the pp are right about him not dealing w/it anyways.Even if he has proof....as for sending son there,he goes when he chooses now and his dad is always with them, he is never alone with her.I told him if I found out she had spent time alone w/ds that I would sue for sole custody and he knows I would win so he agreed it was for the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009