Anyone know of another good book like Halo/Hades by Alexandra Adornetto ?

I read Halo and Hades by Alexandra, i also read Delirium and Pandamonium by Lauren Oliver. I love books like this. But now i cant find anything else similar, Any suggestions? I was thinking Lauren Kate's Fallen, Passion, torment and Fallen in love. Also The Witches of Santa Ana!!?... Im a huge book reader but its very hard to please me. Because im a very picky reader and im only interested in those type of books. Romance, Paranormal, Angels, vampires or Just ROMANCE but it has to have a edge, very emotional, where the book takes you in the story line. Where you can imagine and see the scene, the characters come to life. where you know for sure in your mind thats how they look, smell... I really get into a book. I just dont read it, i am in the story.

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 8:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Never heard of that author - but bumped ya
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2012

GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2012